7/25/2012

Humanities through the Arts Martin 8th Edition

I ordered Humanities through the Arts Martin 8th Edition well in advance of my class start date. I am now starting to read Humanities through the Arts Martin 8th Edition and am on chapter 4. When I recieved the book it appeared to be in good condition, as I began to read the binding started to separate and I am having to be very careful when reading Humanities through the Arts Martin 8th Edition. The further I read the more the binding separates. I have attempted to make contact, however my window has lapsed and I am unable to contact the seller. Make sure that when you purchase items you check them out, as it does not appear that the seller is carefully reviewing the condition of their products.

Product Details
    * Paperback: 496 pages
    * Publisher: McGraw-Hill Humanities/Social Sciences/Languages; 8 edition (January 13, 2010)
    * Language: English
    * ISBN-10: 0073376639
    * ISBN-13: 978-0073376639
    * Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 8 x 1 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment